- Provides care management for Medicaid-eligible children and their families from birth up to five years of age.
- To be eligible for the program, clients must have certain risk factors.
- Requires a referral from an agency or medical provider.
- Provides assistance with ensuring the infant/child and family receives assistance and referrals to community resources to assist the infant/child with achieving physical, developmental and mental age-appropriate milestones.
- Works with families in establishing a strong link to a medical home, other medical specialist, and provides growth and developmental screenings.
For more information on the program, call (910) 592-1131, extension 4230
No cost; must meet program requirements.