- Provides care management for Medicaid-eligible women from beginning of pregnancy through postpartum.
- To be eligible for the program, clients must have certain risk factors.
- Requires a Risk Assessment to be completed by a medical provider.
- Provides assistance with pregnancy and referrals to community resources to assist the woman with having a healthy pregnancy.
- Works with Pregnancy Medical Program (OB Doctors) to assist pregnant and postpartum women in improving healthier pregnancy outcomes.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine your strengths and needs, and work with you to meet those needs.
- Provides education and offer referrals and linkages to other support services in the community.
For more information on the program, call (910) 592-1131, extension 4230.
No cost; must meet program requirements.