Forms and Documents


Food Related   Facility Related   Well and Septic

Food Service Plan Review Application

  Child Care Center Plan Review Application   New Well Permit
Limited Food Service Establishment (LFSE) (Concession Stands)   Migrant Housing Inspection Application  
Septic Permit - (Please complete the
Owner's Representative Consent Form to accompany the Septic Permit if you do not own the property)

Temporary Food Establishment Application   Public Swimming Pool Permit  
Septic Permit (Reconnecting to an existing septic tank or Property Additions)

Temporary Event Organizer Application

  Tattoo Permit   Water Sample

search online status
Search Online Applications
Fee Schedule

Sanitation Rules




Application Portal (Coming Soon)
Application Portal
Application Portal

Planning phone number (1)