A Sampson County Employment Application will be used for all departments except the Health Department and the Department of Social Services, which require a State Application for Employment. Applications should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAROLINA COMMUNITY TRACING COLLABORATIVE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
Contact tracing is the process of supporting patients and notifying contacts of exposure in order to stop chains of transmission. Our local health departments are North Carolina’s experts in this essential detective work. The new Collaborative will hire and train staff that will support local health department’s contact tracing efforts. This will allow North Carolina to meet the goal of doubling the number of contact tracers in the state to 500.
Recruitment will start immediately; interested applicants should visit the Collaborative’s webpage [communitycarenc.org]. Special consideration will be given to those who are unemployed, have community engagement experience and live in the communities that they will serve.
JOB INTEREST FORM
Complete this Job Interest Form to subscribe to our mailing list and receive email notifications about job opportunities with Sampson County.
Sampson County is currently accepting applications for the following positions (please note the deadline for each job listing):
- (AGING) Adult Day Health Care Healthcare Coordinator (open until filled)
- (ELECTIONS) Director of Elections (position open until filled)
- (ENV. HEALTH) Program Specialist (position open Jan. 1, 2021/will remain open until filled)
- (EMERGECY MANAGEMENT) Paramedic (ongoing openings)
- (HEALTH) Public Health Nurse II - Maternal Health Coordinator (open until filled)
- (HEALTH) Foreign Language Interpreter II (open until filled)
- (HEALTH) Public Health Nurse II – Care Management for High Risk Pregnancies (open until filled)
- (HEALTH) Office Assistant V
- (SHERIFF'S OFFICE) Detention Officer (ongoing openings)
- (SHERIFF'S OFFICE) Deputy (ongoing openings)
- (SOCIAL SERVICES) Social Work Supervisor III - Child Protective Services (open until filled)
- (SOCIAL SERVICES) Social Worker III Foster Care/Adoptions (open until filled)
- (SOCIAL SERVICES) Social Worker III - APS/Guardianship (open until filled)
- (SOCIAL SERVICES) Paralegal I (application deadline: November 13, 2020)
- (SOIL CONSERVATION) District Technician (open until filled)
- (TRANS) Transportation Driver - Part-time (ongoing openings)
- (TAX) Tax Office Assistant (open until filled)