Listed below is information regarding payment options:
- Payments can be mailed using the return envelope enclosed with your monthly bill along with the payment stub which is the bottom portion of the water bill.
- Payments are accepted in our office – cash, check or money order.
- We also take debit/credit card payments in the office.
- For patrons want to make payments via telephone service please call: 1-800-272-9829; when prompted provide the jurisdiction code of 4372.
- Payments can be left in the night deposit at the office. It is located right beside the drive thru window.
- Bank drafting from your checking account is available. The authorization form is available in our office or you may simply click here to acess the form online. Please submit the completed form to our office.
- We accept payments from your Online Bill Pay at your bank. If you use this service, please make sure your account number is entered in your computer system the same as on your bill. Allow up to 5 business days for payment to post to your account.
- Payments can be made 24 hours a day/7 days a week online. Click here to acess the Official Payments site. Click on Local Payments and follow instructions provided. There is a convenience fee associated with this service.