Welcome to the Sampson County property addressing page.  This page should address frequently asked questions concerning property addresses.  If you have further questions or need more assistance, please call Amy Raynor at (910)590-3159.  You can also email your questions to  Our office location is 107 Underwood Street, Clinton, NC  28328. Our fax number is (910) 592-5383.  

If you would like to purchase a reflective address sign with your house number on it, you may contact one of the agencies below:

County maps may be purchased through the Office of Emergency Management Services at 107 Underwood Street, Clinton, NC  28328.
Click here to view the Sampson County Addressing Scale. 

How do I get a 911 address?

What if I do not know my 911 address?

When can a private road be named?

Who submits the road names?

What are the procedures in naming a private road?

Can a road name be changed?

Who puts up the road sign?

How do I display my address properly?